“Tony is pivotal in helping the world understand autism directly from autistic people and their families. This podcast is giving a voice to people who would otherwise not be heard and bridging the gap between awareness and understanding.”
– Tori Clarke, Autistic artist and poet & Episode #1 guest
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (August 09, 2023) – In the more than 3 million of podcasts available on the global market, Nashville based Music Producer Tony Mantor’s new Autism focused podcast series called Why Not Me The World is currently ranked in the Top 1.5% of podcasts worldwide, according to Listen Notes. Reaching listeners in 24 countries and over 160 cities around the world, he’s already receiving a positive reaction from the listeners.
“An inspiring journey of autism awareness and acceptance,” says listener Ethaiam. “Listening to this podcast has given me a newfound perspective on the challenges that individuals with Autism face and the incredible strength they possess. It has also shown me that no matter where we are in the world, we can find common ground and support one another.”
Episode #1 of Why Not Me The World premiered on June 28 with London based artist and poet Tori Clarke, who was not diagnosed as autistic until her 40s. Tori opened up about the emotional rollercoaster she’s faced, the cost of masking autism, and how she’s learned to embrace her unique journey as a London-based artist and poet.
“Tony is pivotal in helping the world understand autism directly from autistic people and their families,” says Clarke. “This podcast is giving a voice to people who would otherwise not be heard and bridging the gap between the awareness of and the understanding of autism.”
Mantor has also released two additional episodes featuring Beth Tignor (Episode #2), parent of an autistic child, and Paul Cimins (Episode #3), Founder & President of Autism Radio. Upcoming guests include a worldly group of professionals from the entertainment industry, thought leaders in Autism, parents, and others from the Autistic community who will share more inspiring stories and perspectives.
Why Not Me The World Podcast Episode Schedule:
- June 28 – Tori Clarke / UK based artist and poet (Listen/Download)
- July 12 – Beth Tignor / Mother of Autistic child (Listen/Download)
- July 26 – Paul Cimins / Founder & President, Autism Radio Inc.(Listen/Download)
- Aug 09 – Kyle Jetsel / Parent of two autistic children
- Aug 16 – Faria Arsh / Author of Toilet Training for Autistic & SEND Children and Adults
- Aug 23 – Brei Carter / Singer-Songwriter, Author at Music Is Medicine
- Sept 06 – Rachel Moseley, PHD in Psychology
- Sept 13 – Ali Carbone / Author of What Are You Looking At
- Sept 20 – Hope McPheeters / Co-Founder, Autism Support Now
- Oct 04 – Cannon Moore / Autistic Music Producer
- Oct 11 – Jenny Crawford, BA, CHRL / Autism Advocate Parenting Magazine
- Oct 18 – George Bailey / President, Zpods & Father of three autistic children
- Nov 01 – Howard Preistley / Music Director, Phoenix Radio (UK)
- Nov 15 – Victor Antunez / Author of The Autism & Special Needs Relocation Blueprint & Parent of autistic daughter
- Nov 29 – Patrick Sisk / ABA Therapist & Comedian
- TBA – Erin Murphy / TV Actress, Bewitched
- TBA – Tina Lee / Mother, AGT Winner Kodi Lee
About Why Not Me The World Podcast:
Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects millions of people worldwide. It is characterized by difficulties in social interaction, communication, and repetitive behaviors. Although autism is becoming more widely recognized, there is still a lack of understanding and awareness surrounding the disorder. As a result, many individuals and families affected by autism struggle to find the support and resources they need. Why Not Me The World podcast aims to bridge that gap by providing valuable information and insights into autism, fostering empathy and understanding, and promoting acceptance and inclusion. Nashville based Music Producer Tony Mantor explores the remarkable impact his guests make by empowering their voices in spreading awareness about autism and helping break down the barriers of understanding. Join Mantor and his guests as they delve into the world of autism and explore topics such as diagnosis, treatment, research, and personal stories. Together, we can create a more informed and compassionate society for individuals with autism.
About Tony Mantor:
Tony Mantor is an established and successful American singer-songwriter, pianist, podcast host and record-charting music producer who is celebrating working in Nashville for more than 30 years. The Madison, Maine native first arrived in Nashville as a touring sideman for country music sensation Ronnie McDowell in 1976. Since that time, Mantor has progressed into an award winning music producer, recording and placing 33 songs into the Top 40, and 16 songs into the Top 10 of various U.S. based major music charts including Billboard, Indicator, Mediabase, Cashbox & Music Row Magazine. He’s worked with the likes of Debby Campbell (daughter of Glen Campbell), Bobby Brooks Wilson (son of Jackie Wilson), Happy Days TV star & singer Donny Most, country artist Sam Austin, and country artist Mila Mason. Inspired to have his music make a difference in the lives of people, his recent self-produced song “Why Not Me” has became the inspiration for launching his brand new podcast in June 2023, dubbed Why Not Me The World, which will focus on Autism awareness, acceptance and understanding, and will feature one-on-one interviews with celebrity guests, subject matter experts, parents and those who’ve been touched by Autism. To learn more about Tony Mantor, his music, or podcast, visit TonyMantor.com
# # #