Registrations will close on Tuesday, August 2 at 11:59pm CT
A patriotic “on-track” experience for participants to bike, walk, or military ruck the Music City Grand Prix Racetrack in downtown Nashville
Executive Director & Blue-Star Mother Amy Cotta talks MOH mission on
WSMV’s “Today In Nashville” [click to watch]
PAST EVENT PHOTO GALLERIES [view/download here]
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (July 21, 2022) – Tennessee-based national non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, Memories of Honor, is excited to announce their inaugural Music City Miles & Memories event taking place on Saturday, Aug. 6, from 7:30am – 8:45am during the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix. In partnership with Black Rifle Coffee Company (BRCC), Memories of Honor’s next patriotic military tribute athletic race event to support MOH’s mission of making every day a Memorial Day, is set to be a one-of-a-kind on-track experience for all racers to bike, walk, or military ruck the Music City Grand Prix racetrack in downtown Nashville. As part of the partnership, BRCC will be providing complimentary coffee for race participants, along with sponsoring a number of registration fees for military veterans to run and participate in Music City Miles & Memories.
“We are beyond excited to team up with the Big Machine Music City GrandPrix to offer this one-of-a-kind experience to honor our fallen military and their families,” said Amy Cotta, Founder & Executive Director of Memories of Honor. “We are also honored to have veteran-founded, Black Rifle Coffee Company join our efforts in this community outreach event.”
Music City Miles & Memories is open to the public, those wishing to participate may register by clicking here or by visiting musiccitymilesandmemories.com. Registrations will close on Tuesday, August 2 at 11:59pm CT.
- DATE: August 6th, 2022
- TIME: 7:30 AM – 8:45 AM
- LOCATION: Music City Grand Prix Racecourse –1st Ave South, Downtown Nashville
- PACE: You will have up to 55 minutes to complete the two-mile course. All foot traffic must be off the racecourse by 9 AM sharp!
- NO PETS are allowed on the course.
- SUPPORTING: Funds raised support Memories of Honor
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
- Packet pickup: 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM
- Race Day Registration 7:00 – 7:30 AM
- On-Track Ride / Walk / Ruck from 7:30 AM – 8:45 AM
- Everyone must be off the track by 9:00 AM
- Racetrack Street Access (without cars): You can walk, bike, military ruck. Strollers welcome.
- General Admission Ticket: to Saturday’s Music City Grand Prix event, which includes: all-day access to the festival grounds, fan zone, racing activities, and music performances
- Commemorative Event T-shirt
- A Fallen Hero Memorial Bib: Marathon-style bib containing the rank, name, branch, and date of passing of one of our Nation’s fallen heroes.
About Memories of Honor:
Memories of Honor is a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit based in Nashville, Tennessee. Our mission is to make EVERY DAY Memorial Day. We use athletics, entertainment, special events, and social media campaigns to create living breathing memorials so that no loss of life in or due to military service is forgotten. MOH also produces other athletics events which honor military and veterans such as the Bataan Challenge, Social Distancing Challenge, Boots For Troops, 101 Heroes Ride, and others. Visit memoriesofhonor.org to learn more or to become involved.
About Black Rifle Coffee Company:
Black Rifle Coffee Company (BRCC) is a Veteran-founded coffee company serving premium coffee to people who love America. Founded in 2014 by Green Beret Evan Hafer, Black Rifle develops their explosive roast profiles with the same mission focus they learned while serving in the military. BRCC is committed to supporting Veterans, active-duty military, first responders and the American way of life.
# # #
EVENT LOGOSRACE TRACK COURSE MAPS